QC and RTG Commissioning and aftersals service at South Asia Pakistan Terminal
|Started Date||7th June 2016|
|Brief Description of service||South Asia Pakistan Terminal (SAPT) is a newly built terminal owned by Hutchinson Port Holding Limited (HPH) and it has planned to equiped with 16 QCs and 53 Hybrid RTGs.
· Removing sea fasteners and offloading of all the cranes.
· Make the 11kV electrical connection for the QCs.
· Re-fixing the RTGs to the required orientation using mobile cranes.
· Complete all the pending requirements of the equipment.
· Commissioning and testing
· Equipment handover.
|Manpower Strength Provided||· 1 Qualified and well experienced electrical engineers
· 5 Mechanical Technicians
· 2 Electrical Technicians
· 2 Skilled Welders