Commissioning of 3 STS cranes at King Abdulla Port, Saudi Arabia
|Started Date||3rd January 2015|
|Brief Description of service||
3 STS cranes were commissioned by ZPMC Lanka employees and following was carried out during the commission project
· Removing sea fasteners and offloading of all the cranes during and heavy windy period to the port under construction.
· Make the 11kv electrical connection for the QCs.
· Complete all the pending requirements of the equipment.
· Commissioning and testing
· Equipment handover.
· 1 Qualified and well experienced electrical engineers and assistant electrical engineer.
· 6 Experienced Mechanical Technicians
· 2 Experienced Electrical Technicians