Preventive maintenance and breakdown service at Colombo International Container Terminals (Pvt) Ltd.
|Started Date||September 2013|
|Current Status||In progress for the continuous supply of service.|
|Brief Description of service||
ZPMC Lanka handling all the engineering aspects related to the container handling equipment. We cover the following area at the CICT port.
· Preventive maintenance of 12 STS cranes and 40 RTGs.
· Preventive and breakdown service of Bromma spreaders.
· Preventive maintenance of Mobile equipment such as forklifts, reach stackers, empty handlers, and man lifts etc.
· 24/7 break down repair service.
· Supply of necessary spare parts.
· Accident repairs and special modifications.
· Undertake minor ship repairs.
· 4 Qualified and well experienced mechanical engineers
· 4 qualified and well experienced electrical engineers
· One ZPMC factory trained Chinese engineer
· One assistant mechanical Engineer
· 30 Mechanical Technicians
· 20 Electrical Technicians.