Commissioning of 12 STS and 40 RTG Cranes at Colombo International Container Terminals (Pvt Ltd.
|Started Date||March 2013|
|Brief Description of service||Commissioning was done in two stages and following was completed during the commissioning.
· Removing sea fasteners and offloading of all the cranes.
· Make the 11kV electrical connection for the QCs.
· Re-fixing the RTGs to the required orientation using mobile cranes.
· Complete all the pending requirements of the equipment.
· Commissioning and testing
· Equipment handover.
|Manpower Strength Provided||· 1 Qualified and well experienced electrical engineers and assistant electrical engineer.
· 1 ZPMC factory trained mechanical engineer.
· 1 ZPMC factory trained electrical engineer.
· 3 experienced and ZPMC factory trained mechanical technicians.
· 6 Experienced Mechanical Technicians
· 2 Experienced Electrical Technicians